Improves blood circulation
Any form of massage helps to increase circulation, and a face roller can help to stimulate circulation to your face. Healthy blood circulation means an increase in the amount of oxygen and nutrients flowing to your skin, and this then translates to a brighter and youthful flow.
Clear stuffy sinuses
Stuffy sinuses are quite uncomfortable, but preliminary research suggests that a jade roller can help clear your sinuses and relieve any pain associated with nasal congestion.
If you’re constantly battling with puffiness and under-eye bags, a jade roller is exactly what you need come morning.
We’re living in quite an anxious and stressful time, so if you’re battling with any corona anxiety, then pick up your jade roller.
There’s no point in using effective skincare products if they’re not properly absorbed into the skin.Using your favorite face oil or moisturizer with a jade roller will not only help the tool glide across your skin, but it will also help deliver the active ingredients deeper into your skin.
1. Begin in the middle of your chin, rolling out and up towards your ear.
2. Move the roller up to the side of your mouth and repeat.
3. Repeat again, starting this time at the side of the nose.
4. Roll under your eye, moving it horizontally toward your temple, and repeat it on your eyelid.
5. Move to your forehead and roll up from your brow to your hairline.
6. Then roll horizontally out towards your temple.
7. Do the same on both sides of your face.
Expert tip: Move your roller in an upward sweeping motion. Don’t let it drag across your face.